Thread: VHT Pitbull 50/12 Combo: For Sale

Default VHT Pitbull 50/12 Combo: For Sale

Hello!

While the VHT Pitbull 50/12 combo has treated me well, andis a fine amp, I must sell it.

When I bought it, the selleer told me the reverb didn't work. Now that I think about it, I never even really checked it. I do not use on-board reverb. I did by a brand new tube form Doug's Tubes. I will include it and the old one, just in case it actuallyworks. (Or, I can check it out and let you know the exact status of both the amp reverb, and the two tubes. )

Also when I got the amp, one of the little buttons in the back (EQ engage) was missing. I coulda sworn it was there when I inspected the amp, but when I got it home it was gone.

I have already written VHT for a replacement. For me, it's not too big of a deal. I use the footswitch to engage the EQ.

Both of these "issues" WILL be addresssed at time of sale or before.

There is also two very tiny tears in the covering. One is on the bottom of amp, one in the back. I have a pic of the one in the back. Both are 1/4" or less. Please ask for more (specific) pics if you wish.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ingamps012.jpg

Oh yes...Ialmost forgot!

Asking 1200 shipped anywhere conUS (with professional packing)

Update:

New reverb tube received from Doug's Tubes and works great. Still waiting on the small button in the back from VHT.

Dropping price to 1120 shipped CONUS. WIll pack well with quality supplies from my work shipping department (we have awesome cardboard boxes and plenty of packing material.)

Don't be afraid to inquire. More pics available.