Thread: My New VHT rig... Goodbye Mesa/Marshall

Thumbs up My New VHT rig... Goodbye Mesa/Marshall

After playing nothing but marshalls ans Mesas and trying all the new Marshalls and Mesa Boogies I could find, This baby blew blew 'em away. Now Im a proud VHT owner. I just picked up a RockTron Xpression to run thru the Effects loop.... recomended by someone here. Thanks !! Its great!!

Cool rig man.

Do you live in or near Lake Forest? I'd like to checkout your cab compared to my P50 loaded Uberkab.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Savage
    Cool rig man.

Do you live in or near Lake Forest? I'd like to checkout your cab compared to my P50 loaded Uberkab.
    Actually Simi, but most of our shows are down south. I play in the Punk band Overkill from the '80s. We had a couple albums off of SST records. Our Drummer Kirk, is the ordiginal Blak Flag guitar player, anyway... we did a benifit for the Etnies Skatepark to keep it free for another year. Thats why we were there. We have shows every few weeks down in that area.
    Thanks man.. Fletcher from Pennywise turned me on to VHT. Glad he did.

Quote Originally Posted by RocknRon
    Actually Simi, but most of our shows are down south. I play in the Punk band Overkill from the '80s. We had a couple albums off of SST records. Our Drummer Kirk, is the ordiginal Blak Flag guitar player, anyway... we did a benifit for the Etnies Skatepark to keep it free for another year. Thats why we were there. We have shows every few weeks down in that area.
    Thanks man.. Fletcher from Pennywise turned me on to VHT. Glad he did.
    Darn! By the way, we probably ran into each other back in the day. I played in a band named Hirax, and played the LA and OC scene quite a bit from about 81 to 84 or so... and then infrequently for the next 8 years.

Darn! By the way, we probably ran into each other back in the day. I played in a band named Hirax, and played the LA and OC scene quite a bit from about 81 to 84 or so... and then infrequently for the next 8 years.
    Damn Bob...HIRAX! I never knew, thats pretty damned cool. I just never put 2 and 2 together I guess. Right on!! You're like an O.G. metalhead

And welcome Ron, nice looking rig you've got there!
    dave

CLX / Fatbottom 412, Deliverance 412

Quote Originally Posted by drjenkins
    Damn Bob...HIRAX! I never knew, thats pretty damned cool. I just never put 2 and 2 together I guess. Right on!! You're like an O.G. metalhead
    LOL... Yep, I was in the original lineup. I played with Katon, Johnny and Gary in a few bands before we converted to "Hirax," and left when they wanted to start playing 1,000,073 bpm tunes.

I did a little thrash project with Gary and Johnny last year, as well as the old singer from Wargod. Check out www.weapon13.com

LOL... Yep, I was in the original lineup. I played with Katon, Johnny and Gary in a few bands before we converted to "Hirax," and left when they wanted to start playing 1,000,073 bpm tunes.

I did a little thrash project with Gary and Johnny last year, as well as the old singer from Wargod. Check out www.weapon13.com

Haha...very cool man!!
    dave

CLX / Fatbottom 412, Deliverance 412

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Savage View Post

Haha...very cool man!!