Thread: Just wanted to say thanks for the webcast with Tim Pierce tonight.

Default Just wanted to say thanks for the webcast with Tim Pierce tonight.

Steve,

That was amazing. I liked the energy, stories, and sheer spirit as much or more than Tone Talk with Dave & Co. I love those guys too, but you speak to me in a way I've never heard an amp builder/master tell it; in a word: RESONANCE!

I used to have a sister band (This Tragic Day) to my own (Arvada) and their guitarist played VHT (they were metal) and borrowed his 4x12 for a gig, and I never forgot how great that thing was. Even bought one, but didn't realize how long Eminence drivers take to break in. Sold it like a fool.

At any rate, just wanted to say a gigantic THANK YOU for all the great music your creations have made possible (esp. Dean DeLeo tone, 2150 power) and the fantastic vibes from tonight's show. Keep creating, we stick around on this plane as long as we do that. You are a soul brother and Memphis, TN fucking loves you man. Only wish we could all be at a house party with a great band and knock a few back!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Nigel; 08-29-2021 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Ninja edit.

I'm pretty sure Steve hasn't looked at this forum in close to ten years. The only place I see him is Facebook and Instagram.
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.