Thread: Sig X schematic

Default Sig X schematic

Hello

I am planning on building a pedal version of the Sig X, and I have the schematic for the GP3 pre-amp. Are these the same?

I have so far built (4) different pedal pre-amps, but really love the sound of the Sig X. If this is not the same as the GP3, is there any way to get the Sig X schematic.

This is for my own use, and not for re-sale.

Thanks
    Rob

I've never seen a diagram of the Sig:X circuit, but I believe the Sig:X is supposed to be more akin to the Deliverance, but with more switches and options, etc. The Deliverance circuit diagram can be found online.

My understanding is there is four Fryette preamps. 2 clean and 2 dirty.

Each amp they are voiced slightly different.

With the GP3 the 2 highgain channels are similar to the Sig X. The clean channel is more like the Pittbull amps.
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

Thanks for replying. I am only planning on building the lead channel into a pedal form.

Do you have a link to the Deliverence schematic?

The Deliverance preamp is similar to the rhythm channel of the Pittbull, Sig X, GP3, Memphis, etc. Not the lead channel.

I haven't seen very many schematics of anything Fryette has made on line. The ones I have seen are not accurate.
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.