If you did not want to get the gift box on a specific character that you logged into, you can just press the"ESC" button or just close the Maplestory M Mesos(by pressing X on the top right) to get rid of the Bonus Window. Then, you'd have the ability to maintain the gift on another personality.

Has much changed in regards to how you assist your character grow stronger, or is your sport still mostly pay2win. I enjoy bossing nevertheless will NEVER be able to do many of those directors as spending endless hours merchanting to boredom or spending hundreds of bucks on NX doesn't appeal to me. Just wondering if the cover to acquire aspect has shifted any.also; is Demon Slayer a good class still?

I think Nexon's been making adequate progress on reducing the pay-to-win aspect of the game recently. You can make 10 cubes per month by doing bosses/star world, crafting cubes is currently a thing, and supervisors and ore veins even drop a few now and then.

Unfortunately, those only go up to now. Acquiring the 10 cubes would take a minimum of just like, eight days. And that's if you max out, that is dull. I personally earn like, 1.5k per day - ~1000 from Star PlanetEarth, ~500 from bosses (Zak/CZak, HT/CHT, Normal Hilla, Normal Pink Bean, Gollux, Regular Ranmaru, Easy Magnus).

A Master Craftsman's Cube prices about 50m to buy Maple M Mesos craft in Galicia; Meister Cubes cost about 110m possibly? And getting cubes as drops is sorta rare-ish. I would be lucky if I find ONE at a day doing everyday bosses on two characters lol. I just have the Large Spider familiar to help with drops, though. With a lot of +drop rate%, you'd be falling cubes fo' days.