Thread: Realtors, agents, and brokers

Default Realtors, agents, and brokers

Hello -

I would like to know some information as it could help me down the line when seeking out an agent -

When prioritizing your day to day tasks - what areas of your job are you most attentive to and what tasks do you feel you could improve on (maybe there's not enough time in the day or resources etc.)

How much time is usually spent on showings vs let's say writing out listings or making calls?

When it comes to people buying or selling - I also think it's good for them to consider the day to day aspects of the agent/broker they might be working with.

Although it is all about the customer, the customer should have some level of empathy or at least a clear perspective on what your job entails. I think this can help balance interactions a bit and make the process easier in collaboration.

Thoughts?

It seems you're trying to figure out how to select an agent to hire? Better to deal with the more established and reputable companies like https://conversion-monster.com/inside-sales-agent/ to avoid any disappointment. They may have their own code of conduct which should work in your favour.