Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New (to me) D120 - power tube recommendations?

$159+$20 shipping to Ohio. Not sure if the shipping will fluctuate based on your location. I use delay and reverb for cleans and solos so I think the price is well worth it.

that FX loop is pretty tempting... but then I remember I can just play my Pittbull if I need all the fancy stuff. there's something kind of magical about having an amp that's the bare minimum while still being ridiculously versatile and amazing sounding. I actually use a Carbon Copy delay in front of my amp (but after a clean boost) with high gain and it still sounds good. definitely a different sound than you'd get with it in an FX loop but it still gives you what you're looking for. the trick is to turn the regen knob down so it doesn't muddy up the dry signal.

I was able to record a bit this afternoon: https://soundcloud.com/guitarjunkie9...eliverance-120

It sounds great.
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.