Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fane F70 vs Eminence p50e

Quote Originally Posted by stephen sawall View Post
    People do it all the time. I watch people buy amps they never tried before on line many times daily. I've done it a few times.

About fifteen years ago I was buying a different amp every two or three weeks for a few years. Till you have a amp for awhile and play with a band with it it's kind of difficult to really see where the gear is going to take you.

Yes, of course, if you can order from a shop like Thomann. But as a European you would have to order directly from Fryette USA including the hassle with customs. The people who do that you can count on the fingers of one hand.
    Shipping a 4x12 would probably cost more than 500 dollars...
    Last edited by Coaltrain; 06-09-2018 at 01:57 PM.

There is no shop within 1000 miles of me that has Fryette amps. I buy direct from Fryette or used. It's pretty much the same for everyone worldwide.
    Fryette is a very small company. It's pretty much the same for all small business.
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.