Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the Deliverance series still made?

Default Is the Deliverance series still made?

Is it?
    They're not listed on the website anymore...

I don't think they are making any till version 2 comes out.

Same amp footswitch for More / Less and effect loop only difference I heard.
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

The new website is kind of weird IMO. I think it only lists amps that are currently available for immediate order from Fryette. I'd bet at some point, the Deliverance II will adorn the site again. From the pictures I saw, they had Deliverances in their booth at NAMM a few weeks ago if that tells you anything. This amp sounds too good to stop making.

I got a used one yesterday. Really love it.
    Last edited by Coaltrain; 02-25-2018 at 04:07 AM.

Steven Fryette said awhile back that if you wanted any model of their amps they'd probably make it to order for you. I think that they do a different run of amps every year, and that's what goes on the website. The Sound City amps are also available now.

Default Deliverance II

It's been quiet for a while - any word or details regarding the status of the Deliverance version II?

If you want a new Deliverance ask Fryette. Good chance they will make you one. You can also buy used and send it to Fryette to have the effects loop and foot switch added. Making it a version II.
    As far as I know there is no other difference in the two versions.
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

Default Deliverance II

Quote Originally Posted by stephen sawall View Post
    If you want a new Deliverance ask Fryette. Good chance they will make you one. You can also buy used and send it to Fryette to have the effects loop and foot switch added. Making it a version II.
    As far as I know there is no other difference in the two versions.

Stephen, thanks for the reply and the information. Based on some posts in this forum, the Deliverance II uses a resistor instead of a choke? Or was that a design change that was made before version II and has continued?

They quit using the choke many years ago.
    The Deliverance II has never been in production.

I have the choke one and I must say I would like to have a bit more compression.