Thread: Loop question / Can't reach Fryette

Default Loop question / Can't reach Fryette

Hey guys, this is my first post. I have a D120 and I absolutely adore the tone of this amp. To me, the only limitation is the lack of a loop. Myself and my tech have tried extensively to reach the company to order the FX loop kit, but have failed miserably. My amp has been in the shop since the beginning of Sep to get the loop installed and at this point I'm ready to try something else.

This brings me to my main question. Has anyone tried the Metro Zero Loss Loop in a Deliverance? I talked to George from Metro Amps and he said that the Zero Loss should work perfectly in my amp. The only reviews I can find for it are from people that have installed them in old Marshalls. Plexi, 2203, 2204, ect. They all praise the loop and say it's fantastic, but I know the circuits are substantially different between those and a Deliverance. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Can't comment about the Metro loop but try checking your spam folders or maybe resending an email to Fryette. I've only ever gotten quick responses from them.

Quote Originally Posted by metalhobo View Post
    Can't comment about the Metro loop but try checking your spam folders or maybe resending an email to Fryette. I've only ever gotten quick responses from them.
    Me too. I was in contact with them a couple years ago to order a new headshell for a D60. Never had any trouble reaching anyone.