Thread: Sig x v2 schematics?

Question Sig x v2 schematics?

Hey I have one of the original VHT sigs and I've been trying to get in touch with their tech support for a few weeks with no luck.

Does anyone have the v2 update schematics so I can give them to my tech and finally gety amp back? I'm admittedly getting pretty frustrated.

Thanks,
    Michael

I've tried emailing and calling them several times. Every time I call its voice mail. Does anyone work there? I even tried the artist relations and immediate help phone options. All voice mail...

Hey,

I'm in the same boat as you. Both me and my tech have been calling, emailing, posting on the message board, posting on their Facebook page, and private messaging through Facebook and have gotten no response for over a month. I agree with you that this has been more than frustrating. I had to buy a new amp in the meantime. Now I don't know if I just want to cut my loses and sell my pittbull if it ever gets fixed.

please be patient, its a small company..i encountered the same problems with my Sig-X few months ago but it worked out finally my tech got the schematics and fixed my (very good sounding)-amp..i could ask him for the schematics but i dont know what version that is, he did some modifications for sure thats what i know
    grtz JvK

Jvk,

I'm glad to hear you had this problem and it eventually got solved! Hopefully the same will happen for us. Thanks for giving us hope!