Thread: Well... coming back to the Sig X...

Default Well... coming back to the Sig X...

Ever since the kerfuffle with warranty and tubes back in 2012/13, and my getting rid of my Sig X... I've basically missed the amp since.

So er... yeah... Incoming VHT Sig X! Should arrive tomorrow. The thing I've been missing is having the footswitchable boosts; essentially all our music was written with this amp... and I need access to a clean channel, and 4 additional levels of gain. No other amp really offers this. So yeah... I'm back!

Dave/Steve, I'd be curious when this one was made. Serial number: SXEE080192

Age?
    TACOMA NARROWS BRIDGE DISASTER
    REVERBNATION :: BIG CARTEL :: YOUTUBE :: TWITTER :: FACEBOOK

If you like epic, progressive, atmospheric, soundscape metal - you could do worse than check us out!

I guess what I'm saying is that the Sig X really did give me my own signature tones... that's such a wanky marketing tosspot way of putting it, but it's the truth!

If you like epic, progressive, atmospheric, soundscape metal - you could do worse than check us out!

Grats on the new amp. I think it was made May 2008.

Cool to see you back around Drew...... I feel the same about the Sig X in the way it allows me to shape the sound to what I want.
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

It arrived. I came.

Recording our 3rd album for the past week, it's going really really well! The clean channel is AMAZING this time around!