Thread: Deliverance ?

Default Deliverance ?

heard from other forum that Deliverance amp will be heading out for some kind of changes or add ons?

Quote Originally Posted by HopkinWFG View Post
    heard from other forum that Deliverance amp will be heading out for some kind of changes or add ons?
    Would be cool but what would they do besides a loop?

footswitchable less/more, I've heard.

I dunno, I'm kind of ambivalent about this. The Deliverance is perfect in its simplicity. Even though the sound isn't supposed to change, adding features still changes the experience of the amp. I thought SF understood this completely when he built the Aether; what makes an amp special isn't just what comes out of the speakers. Not that it matters to me... I have my D60 already.
    Last edited by metalhobo; 08-28-2014 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metalhobo View Post
    footswitchable less/more, I've heard.

I dunno, I'm kind of ambivalent about this. The Deliverance is perfect in its simplicity. Even though the sound isn't supposed to change, adding features still changes the experience of the amp. I thought SF understood this completely when he built the Aether; what makes an amp special isn't just what comes out of the speakers. Not that it matters to me... I have my D60 already.
    Good points but if it doesn't alter the sound whatsoever that would be a pretty cool feature to have on a Footswitch.

Quote Originally Posted by maddn0tez View Post
    Would be cool but what would they do besides a loop?
    am aware of the loop they add on but else any add ons for the deliverance would be a cool insight too...

not sure what Steve and guys would be doing.. but how they could give an insight here first