Thread: new 2902

Thumbs up new 2902

Hello all. New guy here and as I sit here eagerly awaiting my 2902 I'm trying to decide on a preamp for it. What I really want is programmability for different instruments (mainly guitar and short scale six string bass) and good EQing. I've found a couple of really nice rack units, like an old BK Butler Tubeworks II and an Audioarts model 4100 parametric equalizer preamp, both come highly recommended. But I'd really like to have something in more of a pedal format to go on the pedal board. Less running cables back and forth. Anybody care to share their thoughts on a good 2902- preamp pairing? Sansamp? Radial? Thanks

Default Gp3

OOOOhhhh ! That's what you'all have been talking about ! I finally found one on eBay. That looks amazing. Gonna have to wait and save some $.

The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

Default Fryette Valvulator GP/DI Tube Guitar Recording Amplifier

Quote Originally Posted by stephen sawall View Post
    Is that what you meant? I hadn't set up notifications via email so I'm a little late on the uptake. Fixed that but it wasn't clear from the FB link.

Yes..
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

Oh...its okay.