Thread: Footswitchable 'More/Less'?

Default Footswitchable 'More/Less'?

I loved my D120 I used to have, but decided to let it go because of no fx loop and not being able to footswitch between the More and Less gain modes. I see that Fryette now is offering an fx loop. Do they or will they be making the More and Less modes footswitchable? And I wonder if this will always just be mods that can be done later, or if the Deliverances will eventually be available with these new?

Might have to check out a Deliverance again! Love my Sig, especially for the flexibility, but I always thought the Deliverance sounded a little sweeter.

HEADS: VHT Sig X, VHT 50cl
    CABS: VHT Deliverance 4x12
    GUITARS: PRS

Quote Originally Posted by ryanc View Post
    I loved my D120 I used to have, but decided to let it go because of no fx loop and not being able to footswitch between the More and Less gain modes. I see that Fryette now is offering an fx loop. Do they or will they be making the More and Less modes footswitchable? And I wonder if this will always just be mods that can be done later, or if the Deliverances will eventually be available with these new?

Might have to check out a Deliverance again! Love my Sig, especially for the flexibility, but I always thought the Deliverance sounded a little sweeter.
    Yes, we will offer the More/Less switch as a mod (don't know the cost, but probably reasonable), and watch for news on the next gen Deliverance models...
    Dave Phelge
    Chief Misconception Eradicator
    support@fryette.com

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be". - Kurt Vonnegut

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by support View Post
    and watch for news on the next gen Deliverance models...
    Ultralead
    D120H
    Sig X
    Fat Bottom 4x12
    D412
    Valvulator I

Rawr!

Very cool
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by support View Post
    Yes, we will offer the More/Less switch as a mod (don't know the cost, but probably reasonable), and watch for news on the next gen Deliverance models...

HEADS: VHT Sig X, VHT 50cl
    CABS: VHT Deliverance 4x12
    GUITARS: PRS

Default Keep em coming....

Yeah this sounds nice!

But i have a problem. I need the trademark heavy Fryette sound and a clean sound with lots of delay and all that stuff. So would there be a possiblity to assign the Loop only to the clean channel to avoid jumping around live like with the EQ Footswitch on the UL. Or two inputs for just easy operation....

As far like that i´m still happy with my both Pittys....

Is there any info on the mod? I'd like to perform the mod to my D120. Is it just mechanical - adding a jack that when plugged in breaks the connection to the stock toggle?