Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Fryette Valvulator GP/DI Desktop Recording Amplifier Project now on Kickstarter!

Quote Originally Posted by denrad View Post
    I think we'll need to hire chef Gordon Ramsay to convince Steven in his own way to not take on any more orders (like for my power amp - which I've been waiting on for 11 months, originally told it'd take 4-5 weeks) and not to release more new products until he can actually fulfil existing orders.

At this rate, he'll be working on the International Space Station prior to completing our orders.
    Yeh you'll get your amp when the skeleton in the logo has finished building it .
    Pm received - yep a wake up call of some sort is definatly due .

653 - Days since this project was funded
    507 - Days since the original Estimated Delivery
    172 - Days since the last update from Fryette
    107 - Days since Dave Phelge (support@fryette.com) told another backer "An update is supposed to be coming this week."
    86 - Days since the Fryette Facebook post regarding "GP/DI update that's coming..."
    57 - Days since Steve Fryette told another backer that an update was coming "

859 - Days since this project was funded
    713 - Days since the original Estimated Delivery
    36 - Days since the last Update from Fryette
    18 - Days until this project is 2 YEARS past it's estimated delivery
    "We will provide updates on the 1st and 15th of every month until we ship your units.
    We are devoted to fulfilling our promises" - Team Fryette

Default Kickstarters shipped..

So how's the Valvulator GP/DI? I assume you're a Kickstarter Backer and you've received your product?

I see the frustration but the finished product is miles greater than the Prototype in the early videos.

Quote Originally Posted by jyoshcyox View Post
    So how's the Valvulator GP/DI? I assume you're a Kickstarter Backer and you've received your product?

I see the frustration but the finished product is miles greater than the Prototype in the early videos.
    The only frustration was the communication during the process, which improved towards the end.
    I now see why it took longer, refinement and the desire to maintain brand reputation etc.

I got my unit and I am happy entirely. There is plenty for volume clean and dirty practice.
    It seems louder late at night, but it is plenty powerful to achieve intend purchase.

It exceeds expectations!

Glad to see you're satisfied with the product..

I will likely pre-order one today or tomorrow.. kind of expected more use reviews and videos on the product. I had hoped to get more hands on user reviews etc..

I prefer the d-series.