Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deliverance Loop...

Quote Originally Posted by fetishfrog View Post
    Looks great.

How much for a retrofit?
    We are now offering the factory Deliverance loop upgrade for $300. This includes the complete assembly posted on our facebook and Fryette Users Forum page, installation, and complete general maintenance on the amplifier along with a 25% discount on tubes if needed.

Typical turnaround time for the upgrade is 1 week or less.

The loop is totally transparent and does not reverse the signal phase. Some of the online loop kits we have seen do flip the phase entirely or within the loop path which can be problematic. Level control is provided by a 2 position toggle switch making the level compatible for pedals or rack gear. No internal adjustments for send and return level trimming are needed. Also included is a bypass switch.

Construction is top quality double sided, plated through PCB using precision low noise components.

You can purchase the kit for $159 and have it installed locally. The kit is self contained and includes everything needed to complete the install except tools and solder, etc.

The most difficult part of the job is doing a clean install - no chassis scratches or abrasions, holes lined up perfectly, clean soldering work and proper test equipment for testing and validating the install. If you choose to purchase the kit, we will provide installation support to the extent that the installer is sufficiently experienced and professionally equipped to perform this task. Whomever you choose, they must have the requisite experience and equipment for the job.
    Dave Phelge
    Chief Misconception Eradicator
    support@fryette.com

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be". - Kurt Vonnegut

I just got my amp back from getting the loop. It sounds great!!!! Very transparent. Best money Ive spent!! Thanks again Steve and Dave! Greg

Hi! is loop kit still available? can you ship this to Poland? what is the price with ship?
    please answer. I send you messages on support@ but there is no one answer.

Cheers
    Jacek

Damn, please help me. I really need efx loop in mine Deliverance. I wrote on FB, i wrote PM and there is no answer. I want to buy efx kit and install it by myself. Please help me!

As far I can tell Fryette does not look here or on Facebook often. They often have problems with email..... You might want to try a few more times and absolutely check your junk mail. I am pretty sure you can still get the kit..... And good luck.
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

Its depends upon which type of amplifier you have.....