Brite
    18W
    No Boost

V: 9:30
    T: 2:00
    M: 1:00
    B: 3:00
    R: 8:30

I bet blue tape would of sounded mo bettah John Lee !

The "kick pedal" is an SAS pedal bottom cover with no paint. We tried the traditional silver duct tape, which stuck better but didn't contrast aganst the raw metal and black shoes as well as red. At first we thought the red looked a little too color coordinated, but after retaping it a few times it started getting a nice ratty look. And the loose shoelace added a nice touch, I think...

We probably spent more time on this than anything else - as you can probably tell by the fact that I didn't bother tuning. I thought about it, but this was the first take and it felt really good, so we didn't bother going back to fix anything.

Then again, if we were going to fix anything, I would probably have miced the kick separately and maybe zoomed in on it at least once.

oh man!!! thats too good.....
    great tone too!
    Ultralead
    D120H
    Sig X
    Fat Bottom 4x12
    D412
    Valvulator I

Thumbs up

nice work .. vox aint too shabby either .. i would've prefered some grey duct tape in there but overall nice work !

Thumbs up

Sounds killer ....

I usually avoid religious & political stuff .... but enjoyed the lyrics and delivery.
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.