Thread: VHT Pittbull G-100-Classic Serial#2

Cool VHT Pittbull G-100-Classic Serial#2

Hello all,

I have my 2nd of 3 VHT Pittbull G-100-Classic prototype/sample heads before they went into production for sale. The serial number has been identified and confirmed through Steven Fryette himself.

This is the lowest serial number Pittbull that you can buy in the entire world, since the first is owned by Steven Fryette and he isn't selling it.

The cool thing about this particular head is that it has a different preamp voicing option than the CL and CLX versions. Instead of the graphic EQ, this head sports a Presence and Depth knob with a bypass switch to cut it out of the circuit completely, which I always liked better anyways.

Another notable point of this head is that it has 3 channels (Clean, Rhythm and Lead), as opposed to the 2 channel CL's. The cleans on this amp are surprisingly sparkly and has a lot of spank (using the boost option on this channel makes the amp sound like you're running a compressor in front of the amp, which is 100% pretty cool). Another cool option is a selectable tone switch, changing between "Classic" and "Vintage" tone, making this amp even more versatile. Being 100 watts strong (freshly re-tubed with EL34 tubes) the tubes have about 15 hours on them and the amp was just gone through by Rock Block Guitars here in Nashville. The amp comes with the footswitch and is in MINT condition.

This has been my favorite amp that I have ever owned and it allowed me to play everything from worship tunes to metal and everything in between, I'm just looking to spend less time on the road and more time doing my own studio work. 100 watts doesn't work well in an apartment.

I'm trying to figure out what something like this is worth, and if there are any interested parties, I'd love to come to a deal.
    Last edited by ScoopRoberts77; 07-10-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Default Reply

Since I am a new forum user, I can not PM users. If you have any questions, please hit me up on my email, ScoopRoberts@gmail.com

Thanks.

Cool Pictures and Serial Number

Name:  IMG_3536.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  90.2 KBName:  IMG_2812.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  94.2 KBName:  IMG_0424.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  64.4 KBName:  IMG_0727.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  63.7 KBName:  IMG_2485.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  67.3 KB

Cool Ebay

Here is the link for the eBay sale. Auction ends on Thursday.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190702874596...#ht_843wt_1129

Default Ebay

The Ebay auction for my Pittbull Classic ends tomorrow night, 6:30 PM (PST)