Thread: Ibanez Prestige RG1550M in Posin Pumpkin-Mint

Default Ibanez Prestige RG1550M in Posin Pumpkin-Mint

For sale is a mint condition 2011 Ibanez Prestige RG1550M in poison pumpkin color, basswood body, maple neck,Edge Pro trem.The bridge and neck pickups were changed the middle single coil pickup is stock,(much better sounding then the stock Ibanez pickups)to a Seymour Duncan SH5 Custom pickup in the bridge and the neck pickup was changed to the Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro($140 upgrade in pickups).The pickup selector switch was also upgraded from the stock 5-way switch to a American made 3-way selector switch.The plastic is still on the pickguard,no dents,chips,or cracks no issues what so ever.Comes with Ibanez Prestige hardshell case all the tools,hang tags and manual.$850 shipped.

Price drop $775 shipped.
    Last edited by nitro; 03-22-2012 at 05:10 PM.

or best offer.

I have the guitar for sale on ebay and I also posted photo's.I have the guitar listed for $775 "Buy it know" but I will take obo,Thanks for looking.

link to the ebay sale?
    Ultralead
    D120H
    Sig X
    Fat Bottom 4x12
    D412
    Valvulator I

HellfireSG,just go to ebay(music instruments) and then electrics guitars and just type in,Ibanez prestige RG1550M poison pumpkin and you will see only one for the price of $775,I will accept or best offer on this site, I hope that helps,Thanks......

sold.......

Nitro Guitar still available? Health supplement reviews
    Last edited by Reanuel; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:07 AM.