Thread: Ola Englund~ Fryette Sig : X / Deliverance

Thumbs up Ola Englund~ Fryette Sig : X / Deliverance

The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

Nice , both sound tops , think the Deliverence just takes it there but ...

Nice tones from Ola as usual. Kinda wish I could see his settings for the Sig:X.
    ESP/Ltd || VHT || EMG || MXR into Randall Lynch Box and Ampeg V412 cabs w/ Eminence Speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Nice , both sound tops , think the Deliverence just takes it there but ...
    Pretty tough to compare when he's using a completely different cab and playing a different tune, levels wouldn't be the same etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpypom View Post
    Pretty tough to compare when he's using a completely different cab and playing a different tune, levels wouldn't be the same etc etc.
    Yeh , both are great though just stating as personal preference/ appeal the Deliverance one is my favourite of those two clips, Mostly due to different riffage, settings etc rather than overall D versus Sig .

Arrow

The way Ola plays I really like to see him on a Pittbull also.

This is the feed from the live broadcast he did on the 5th of the Sig X video. Some doddle guitar playing on this one. I think the only thing he says about the amp is how tight it is ...
    http://www.stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=192649443
    Last edited by stephen sawall; 01-08-2012 at 06:26 PM.
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

Was about time. If there's something thats been lacking it's good quality metal clips of Fryette's on the net. Ola is a good producer so it makes the amps justice.

I like the Deliverance the most, probably one of my favorites of all amps he recorded and put on Youtube.