Thread: Schematics of GP3 Preamp

Default Schematics of GP3 Preamp

Dear Fryette/VHT friends,

I'm referring to my problem I've described here 3 weeks ago in this forum.

After investigation by professional technician and tube guru it seems that some switching relay(s) might be faulty inside my GP3 unit. According to my technician it would really help a lot to have schematics of GP3 preamp allowing him to trace the signal and identify the malfunctioning relay.

So hereby I would like to kindly ask you. Does anyone here have schematics of GP3, or at least the switching (logic) part of it?

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Petr View Post
    Dear Fryette/VHT friends,

I'm referring to my problem I've described here 3 weeks ago in this forum.

After investigation by professional technician and tube guru it seems that some switching relay(s) might be faulty inside my GP3 unit. According to my technician it would really help a lot to have schematics of GP3 preamp allowing him to trace the signal and identify the malfunctioning relay.

So hereby I would like to kindly ask you. Does anyone here have schematics of GP3, or at least the switching (logic) part of it?

Hi Dear Vht users,

I am VHT Gp3 user as well, I would like to get a complete schematics as well, because I am having issue with my graphical eq volume leve. My technician has asked me trace the from the schematics for the signal.

I got this schematics, hopefully it may be helpful for you

http://milas.spb.ru/~kmg/files/schem...%20GP3/GP3.gif

I don't think that schematic is correct. For the gp3 mod fryette says to locate various component in particular positions and I cannot locate them on that diagram.

edit - actually it's close, but he has some values wrong, he's given in circuit values not actual component values. Also the naming positions are wrong vs the circuit board naming positions. What he calls R13 is really R34 etc.
    Last edited by phonix; 01-25-2014 at 01:16 AM.

Pittbull G100UL
    Deliverance 60
    Fatbottom 2x12