Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S.A.S. Real Tube Discharge

Having difficulty posting at TGP.

Bias I tend to use between 10 o'clock and noon. With a amp that is overdriven I use the gain on the SAS off on just barely on usually.
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen sawall View Post
    Having difficulty posting at TGP.

Bias I tend to use between 10 o'clock and noon. With a amp that is overdriven I use the gain on the SAS off on just barely on usually.
    Thanks sir!

The fuzz tones are killer Hendrix vibe!

Univibe, Wa & SAS....I highly recommend it.

Anything over about 10 o'clock and it gets into some heavy gain.

I should mention if you have a real smooth amp like the Fryette's the SAS is great for adding some rawness. Gain between off and 9 o'clock on the SAS. Probably my favorite way to use the pedal.
    The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

Univibe, Wa & SAS....I highly recommend it.

Anything over about 10 o'clock and it gets into some heavy gain.

I should mention if you have a real smooth amp like the Fryette's the SAS is great for adding some rawness. Gain between off and 9 o'clock on the SAS. Probably my favorite way to use the pedal.
    yesterday I was getting some serious sweet crunch on my clean channel using the gain low at 8 o clock volume at 2 o clock and bias 11 o clock or so it sounded way better then the amps crunch channel lots of chime. Anyone try a different EF86 in there ?NOS?

Your welcome and thank you.

I very much see the distortion from this pedal more like poweramp distortion than preamp distortion in many ways. Using a clean or medium gain sound on the amp and using low gain settings on the pedal can get some great point of break-up, blues rock and hard rock sounds. The voice has a great cut and detail. The way it reacts to the guitar volume and pick attack ..... Just as impressed with the feel as the sounds. Very different from other pedals .... you just need to spend some time with it to see what I mean. Very versatile ...
    Almost 3D tones especially playing single notes
    Marshall DSL40c
    EVH Striped Series
    Epiphone Les Paul Special ll LTD