Thread: Pittbull Super 30 Arrival

Default Pittbull Super 30 Arrival

I just picked up my new Super 30 and have spent about 3 hours playing on it. Needless to say, it sounds great. The tone is immaculate and very clean. In fact there are so many different tones in this amp that I'm going to need some help from you "Tone afficianados" to reccommend the proper settings to get the best sound out of this bad boy.

I decided on buying the VHT Super 30 for playing and practicing at home. I am currently using a 1962 Fender Vibro Champ, A Fender Sidekick Reverb 35 and a Bogner Shiva Combo (When nobody's at home!).It been time for another smaller amp so I looked at the Rivera, Bogner Metropolis and the Messa Lone Star before I stumbled on the Super 30. It floored me! It's going to be a great amp for the house. And, this is the first time I've hooked up to a VHT amp. This amp is awesome in every detail.

Any advise on control settings at low volume on this amp?

Any advise on VHT nuances and secrets of mastering this doggie?

I'm playing a Strat, Les Paul Custom, Gretch Chet Atkins Nashville and a PRS at the house right now.

I would apprciate any help on educating me on this new guy for home use.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by txnote
    I just picked up my new Super 30 and have spent about 3 hours playing on it. Needless to say, it sounds great. The tone is immaculate and very clean. In fact there are so many different tones in this amp that I'm going to need some help from you "Tone afficianados" to reccommend the proper settings to get the best sound out of this bad boy.

I decided on buying the VHT Super 30 for playing and practicing at home. I am currently using a 1962 Fender Vibro Champ, A Fender Sidekick Reverb 35 and a Bogner Shiva Combo (When nobody's at home!).It been time for another smaller amp so I looked at the Rivera, Bogner Metropolis and the Messa Lone Star before I stumbled on the Super 30. It floored me! It's going to be a great amp for the house. And, this is the first time I've hooked up to a VHT amp. This amp is awesome in every detail.

Any advise on control settings at low volume on this amp?

Any advise on VHT nuances and secrets of mastering this doggie?

I'm playing a Strat, Les Paul Custom, Gretch Chet Atkins Nashville and a PRS at the house right now.

I would apprciate any help on educating me on this new guy for home use.

Thanks

Never played the thirty so I can't help you out but congrats on your purchase and welcome on board !

Giga.

Default Super 30

Giga,

Thanks for your time ! The 30 is sweet and very loud for a 30W amp. At the same time the tone is penetrating and so deep. I have a little hiss when I play A on the 6th string 5th fret so I'll see if it's just my Gretch that I'm playing. (It may have been because it was 3 AM ).

Hope you get to play one!

txnote