PDA

View Full Version : Pittbull 45 EQ controls are VERY interactive and sensitive

dzeitlin
01-20-2005, 02:12 PM
I had the mids floored on the gain channel, and was getting a harsh clipping high end. After I turned them down to about 10:30, it smooted out, and actually cut the highs substantially. Very interesting. It's like increasing the mids past 12:00 adds high-mids, and a little harshness. Reminded me of Matchless.

Scott Peterson
01-20-2005, 09:28 PM
Yea, I am finding this amp very fun to mess with. It is the absolute easiest to record amp I have ever used; it just records beautifully. I really like this amp!!!

dzeitlin
01-21-2005, 07:37 AM
It's funny Scott, we seem to gravitate towards the same amps. I had a Rivera Jake back in 99-00, and then moved on to get a Clubman, now the VHT. I also am really enjoying the Pittbull. It is one of the most versatile amps I've owned, and I haven't even explored all the possibilities yet (I haven't messed around with class A/B yet).

Scott Peterson
01-21-2005, 09:46 AM
It's funny Scott, we seem to gravitate towards the same amps. I had a Rivera Jake back in 99-00, and then moved on to get a Clubman, now the VHT. I also am really enjoying the Pittbull. It is one of the most versatile amps I've owned, and I haven't even explored all the possibilities yet (I haven't messed around with class A/B yet).

We just both have exceptionally good taste. :D