PDA

View Full Version : Boss RC 30 loop station

Cam
06-29-2011, 03:31 AM
Just scored the RC 30 dual track loop station.. thumbs up.. great pedal, lots of fun to be had .. heaps of cool features , should be good once i figure out how to use it all , though the basic stuff is all pretty straight forward.. :)

goodybear
06-29-2011, 01:47 PM
cool Cam, how is this pedal compare to the RC-2?, I've thinking about getting a loop pedal for a while now.

Cam
06-30-2011, 12:09 AM
Not sure as i never owned the rc 2 but looked at the feautures straight up when i decided to buy it , it has 3 hours memory time vs 16 mins and its dual indepent tracks (with the double pedal)and some cool loop fx made it a no brainer to spend the lil bit extra.. having the jams with the built in beats and layering up riffs is great for practise... sounds really good played through the amp and Gmajor .. thought i maybe able to do some decent clips though it sounds like ass once converted to mp3 through the pc so far.. though yeh i may be doing something wrong , havnt read the manual yet lol .. its tops as a sketchpad /riff storage thing anyway..its a keeper !

Cam
07-13-2011, 03:27 AM
thought id add, the mp3 conversion is as good as you can expect from something like this, turns out someone screwed up all my pc speaker eq and settings so thats why it sounded pretty crappier than usual , also built in drum samples and the built in loop fx can not be saved to mp3 via usb ..still far as loopers go in this price point ,it all good . It does not suck tone and works very well with the G -major in the loop , long as the G -string Decimator is left off. Fun bit of gear..