PDA

View Full Version : VHT Casters?

AlexWade
08-08-2005, 01:17 AM
Hey guys, new to the forum, sorry if this is in the wrong place!

I just received my VHT P-50 straight front cab and I absolutely LOVE it, the tone is everything i was dreaming it would be.

My only problem...

is it didn't come with casters.

I noticed that it has the kind of casters that pop in instead of slide in like Mesa's.

Do any of you know where i could buy some VHT casters, or a brand of casters that would work with the caster holders already installed.... or.... would any of you like to sell me some of your casters from your VHT cab :grin:

I was going to take the caster holders off and replace them entirely with the nice mesa traclock casters, but since the cab was slid on the bottom, a bunch of junk has gotten up in slots where you put the screwdriver in the screw, and i can't get them clear enough to get a screw driver in there.

any help would be appreciated! thanks!

romvert
08-08-2005, 02:29 AM
I believe they're the Ernie Ball set of pop outs.Vht recommended those for my combo so I assume they put them on all of their stuff...

AlexWade
08-08-2005, 02:50 AM
Thank you so much! I will definetly look into those!

romvert
08-09-2005, 12:36 AM
Tell you what: if you want to make absolutely sure that it is Ernie Ball, find a store that stocks the set and measure: the pop in post should be 12 1/2 mm, the hole on the screw-in mount 13mm and the height of the pop in casing on the mount about 34mm.That should give you a better idea...