PDA

View Full Version : Bodenhamer Modded TS7 + D60 = magic

phonix
10-29-2010, 11:01 AM
Picked up a used Bodenhamer modded TS7 that has been apparently 'bloody murder modded' and was purchased from him directly as he had no bloody murders available at that time - i opened it up and there's significantly more mods than the simple TS808 mod.

The pedal sounds amazing on its own with the amp set up for clean, and gives you a wide array of sound variables. It's very transparent and natural sounding and does not seem to reduce the bass freqs which is nice.

When using it as a boost for modern metal gain, I have Gain I set to max (thick) and Gain II set to about 2-3 o'clock. I set the pedal level at max, tone to about 9 o'clock and drive on zero. Sounds incredibly articulate but has that perfect level of saturation for that style.

I'm loving this combination.

Cam
10-30-2010, 05:05 AM
yeh i gotta Bloody murder ... tops eh :twisted: great as an od or clean boost or for adding over the top F#%^&n massive distortion... its akeeper

phonix
11-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Yeah his pedals are great, Mr Bodenhamer knows his stuff it seems. I'm not sure how my modded TS7 differs from a genuine bloody murder, but the b.murders are based on a tubescreamer circuit so it could be close. Either way, it sounds excellent and really goes well with the D60.