PDA

View Full Version : UL and 100CL Clips from Doug Doppler

mildbreakup
04-02-2010, 06:57 PM
UL and CL clips can be found here:

http://www.getkillertone.com/blog/?s=fryette

This is the blog detailing the product of his Get Killer Tone DVD series. I"m not afiliate with him or the DVD's in any way.

Just sharing the links.

HellfireSG
04-02-2010, 08:17 PM
looks cool, im gonna check it out!:mrgreen:

DougDoppler
04-07-2010, 11:18 AM
UL and CL clips can be found here:

http://www.getkillertone.com/blog/?s=fryette

This is the blog detailing the product of his Get Killer Tone DVD series. I"m not afiliate with him or the DVD's in any way.

Just sharing the links.

Hello Milidbreakup. You may not be associated, but I am :-D! I monitor the stats on my web site pretty closely and started seeing this link appear and so I figured I'd sign up, say hello, and say THANKS...

Yesterday was a sad day at the Hundred/CL and the UL heads made their way back to the Burbank after a greatly appreciated loan from the kind folks at Fryette. There is still a lone Deliverance head and cab remaining to be demo'd for the Get Killer Tone: Amps/Speakers/Cabinets DVD...

It was really great to get to spend some time getting to know these amps in the intimate atmosphere than only a mic in front of the amp can create. I've been tremendously impressed - not only by the great dirty/lead sounds, but by the great range of clean to low gain sounds as well...

I'll pop in from time to time to say hi and will post some Deliverance clips when they're done...

Nice getting to "know" you guys. This forum has a pretty amazing footprint internationally, so Mildbreakup, I'd again really like to thank you...

Cheers ~ Doug

Hmm. Just took a quick survey and saw that this clip never was posted I actually DO save some for the DVD :-?.

Ibanez "lawsuit era" Challenger (Strat) > Hunred/CL > Aracom attenuator > Fryette Delierance 4x12 > AEA R92 > AEA The Ribbon Pre > Pro Tools
http://www.GetKillerTone.com/audio/Fryette Pittbull 100CL IBZJMHClean.mp3

bleed
04-11-2010, 10:07 AM
I didn't like the distorted sounds but the clean sounds are absolutely amazing. I would really like to know what humbuckers you used to get such a great clean sound out of the CL!?

Cam
04-13-2010, 05:01 AM
cool..the SG custom through the CL / low gain red channel sounds sweEt

DougDoppler
05-12-2010, 01:26 PM
I didn't like the distorted sounds but the clean sounds are absolutely amazing. I would really like to know what humbuckers you used to get such a great clean sound out of the CL!?
Hey! It depends on which clip it is. I used a bunch of different guitars on different things, many of which are loaners. Been nice to see the traffic on my stats, so thanks again guys - ESPECIALLY Mildbreakup!

Cheers ~ Doug

mildbreakup
05-14-2010, 05:05 AM
Been nice to see the traffic on my stats, so thanks again guys - ESPECIALLY Mildbreakup!

Cheers ~ Doug

Your very welcome.

HellfireSG
05-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Doug i'm starting to see you on MLP also...goodtimes sir...im really digging what you've been doing...and you're from the bay area! GOODTIMES!:)

bleed
05-17-2010, 11:47 AM
Hey! It depends on which clip it is. I used a bunch of different guitars on different things, many of which are loaners. Been nice to see the traffic on my stats, so thanks again guys - ESPECIALLY Mildbreakup!

Cheers ~ Doug

I was thinking of the Gibson “SG” Les Paul Custom reissue... Sounds incredible on the cleans!