PDA

View Full Version : To Tubebury

firebird
05-17-2005, 11:56 PM
I asked a question about speakers and harshness and or tightness of a 50 cl last week and you suggested tubes. I have since replaced v1 and the els with gt gold series mullard replicas and wow!!!! I was way over due. Thank you soo much for the tip. This thing is an amp sent from the gods now. Big warm fluffy box of sweetness. Thank you sir!!!!

tubebury
05-18-2005, 01:37 AM
I asked a question about speakers and harshness and or tightness of a 50 cl last week and you suggested tubes. I have since replaced v1 and the els with gt gold series mullard replicas and wow!!!! I was way over due. Thank you soo much for the tip. This thing is an amp sent from the gods now. Big warm fluffy box of sweetness. Thank you sir!!!!Hey, don't thank me, I don't know shit! ;) Thank VHT for making an ass-kick amp and for all of the advice you can get on these forums! One can glean a ton of great info on these here posts!

While I just shed my UL, I have kept my 50/CL and always will. It just does everything right! If you have a chance to let the 50/CL rip live, you'll be sold on it for good.

I'm glad you dig the amp!

Brian