PDA

View Full Version : Has the Deliverance hit the stores yet?

cancelthesound
05-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Has the Deliverance hit the stores yet? Anyone else play one yet?

tubebury
05-18-2005, 01:46 AM
Has the Deliverance hit the stores yet? Anyone else play one yet?I don't think they're yet in the stores. I played one for 15 minutes and loudly at NAMM, dug every second. Stevie F. himself gave me a tone tour and man, those pups kick it in the ass! He was A/B'ing it with some other cabs and the Deliverance cabs sounded the best IMO.

Brian

PS: Did SteveLINY get his yet? :)

alieninsectradio
05-19-2005, 01:23 PM
Word has it that Rob Caggiano from Anthtrax is in the studio producing the band Bleeding Through and has borrowed a prototype Deliverance D120 and D-412 Cab. Paige Hamilton has borrowed both the D60 and D120 prototypes and is producing the band Bullets and Octane and both producers and bands are excited about the sounds they are creating.
More to come....

rbone100
05-19-2005, 01:58 PM
Word has it that Rob Caggiano from Anthtrax is in the studio producing the band Bleeding Through and has borrowed a prototype Deliverance D120 and D-412 Cab. Paige Hamilton has borrowed both the D60 and D120 prototypes and is producing the band Bullets and Octane and both producers and bands are excited about the sounds they are creating.
More to come....

Thanks for the update Jon!