View Full Version : Eventide

01-18-2009, 06:38 PM
Hi, I recently picked up the modfactor and timefactor, and they are sweet! very transparent and quiet. I like the time factor in the loop and the mod in the front end. I'm running a stereo setup with a 100cl and 100ul.:mrgreen:

01-18-2009, 10:49 PM
cl and ul ehhh????

01-18-2009, 10:56 PM
Not sure what your ehhh? means. Please clarify.:confused:

01-18-2009, 11:40 PM
I"ve had two sig x's. They both popped loudly when switching channels plus I couldn't coax a rhythm tone that I liked. I liked the lead and clean channels though:). No aaaaooowwww to be found in the rhythm channel. I find that the cl and ul compliment each other nicely.

01-29-2009, 03:08 AM
the eeehhh? ment nice...i guess...lol....great combo, UL & CL...im using the 100cl and sigx right now......are you running the delay to both amps, 1 side through each loop? and how are you splitting your signal up front...with the mod one? are you still likeing them...ive been very interested in both those pedals....let me know! :-D

02-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Yeah, I'm runnin the delay in parallel thru both loops. My signal path is guitar, valvulator, t-rex comp nova, ernie ball volume, modfactor and then split from the mod to both amps. I run the ul into a bogner 212 and the cl into a palmer pd04. I really like these pedals not only for their transparency but you can also control any parameter you wish with an expression pedal. For the delay I like to control the wet dry mix. Comes in handy in switching between rhythm and lead playing. Just a whisp of delay (probably can't even hear it front of house) for rhythm and add as much as you want for leads. They both also have tap tempo. I've switched over from t-rex delay, chorus and tremolo and am happy so far.:)

02-05-2009, 12:44 PM
I was looking to put a G-major in the loop. These boxes sound interesting. Have you used a G-major?...just wondering how it compares to these boxes.

The Axe Palace
05-05-2009, 12:34 AM
I used the TC Electronic G-Major and G-Force with my Pittbull UL for years. Now I'm using the Axe FX Ultra which is awesome.

However I too discovered the new Eventide pedals like the PitchFactor, ModFactor, etc. Those are awesome, I'm going to try and sign up with those guys soon.