PDA

View Full Version : Fifty CL heavy OD and cleans

LWalker1
03-18-2008, 02:27 PM
Hi guys,
Done a new recording of a song I previously posted on here,
The song features two guitars (custom built tele with humbucker at bridge and a Patrick Eggle with seymore dunc humbuckers)
Both are recorded on the VHT Fifty/CL :twisted:
Paned left is the Red channel... Gains about 3oclock, set on the "hi-gain" setting. On the right is the Green channel... Gains about 11oclock, set on "hi-gain" setting.
The Cleans are green channel, gain about 10oclock and set on "low-gain".
If any comments could be left on myspace it would be very much appreicated!
I understand the music might not be to everyones taste!
Cheers,
Luke
Find the song here... www.myspace.com/alaskalaska

HellfireSG
03-18-2008, 08:52 PM
i definitely dig the music man...i love the same bands you guys do also....in fact i go see the red sparowes next week!!!! sounds real good man

Cam
03-19-2008, 04:38 AM
f@#rkin tops.. great bit of original music..but sorry to hear your stint in the bowel movements didnt work out ... :mrgreen: sounds good man i dug it to.. nice no cliche lead work

LWalker1
03-19-2008, 03:28 PM
cheers for the feedback fokes!
I love red sparrows too! where u seeing them? saw isis last year (one member from RS), they were amazing!

HellfireSG
03-19-2008, 08:43 PM
cheers for the feedback fokes!
I love red sparrows too! where u seeing them? saw isis last year (one member from RS), they were amazing!

in san francisco, at The Bottom of the Hill....and the russian circles are playing too....im really excited about this show.....had tickets for like 2 months now...lol!!!!!:-D

LWalker1
03-20-2008, 09:34 AM
lucky bugger :P doesnt get much better!
U seen pelican? there one of the best ive seen live!

HellfireSG
03-20-2008, 09:10 PM
yep...ive seen pelican 3 times too.....i love them..im real pissed cuz they and high on fire, are playing the UK right now...and no US tour with both bands...:cry:

Wicked Sensation
04-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Nice clips.