PDA

View Full Version : Props to Ralphie

NoGodsNoMasters
03-20-2005, 05:37 PM
I'd just like to say props to Ralpie (Rbone) for keeping this forum running and fixing everything after the hacking of the old PHPbb board. Not that he only fixed it, he also improved a couple of things/added some features and probably puts in lots of work in his free time.

Holger

tubebury
03-20-2005, 06:56 PM
I'd just like to say props to Ralpie (Rbone) for keeping this forum running and fixing everything after the hacking of the old PHPbb board. Not that he only fixed it, he also improved a couple of things/added some features and probably puts in lots of work in his free time.

Holger
I'd like to second that motion!! This is a great forum and we're lucky to have someone so cool and devoted to keeping it up and running!! Ralphie - You number 1!!! (in my best Viet Namese accent)

Brian

scottyboy
03-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Sounds like Ralph went through so much to keep us going.

Thanks Ralph. Great job.

Scott

Scott Peterson
03-20-2005, 08:30 PM
It is good to see this place back and better than it was.

I like this color scheme *much* more. Whew. :D

Kudos for the hard work, I understand it *very* well from being an Administrator on the PRS Forum and the Gear Page.

Job well done.

ValveHeavyTone
03-20-2005, 09:22 PM
:grin: thanks ralph

Ced777
03-21-2005, 04:32 AM
Good job. The new design is really great !

Félicitations et longue vie au forum! ;-)

Giga
03-21-2005, 06:12 AM
Hehe, I was having comp.problems around the time the old forum went down, so you got me worried a bit rbone !

What's that hacking anyway ?

I have been thinking about you this weekend when I saw you were working on it and realising it was going to cost you a lot of time...

Thanks ! (and now for going back to the green)

Giga.

rbone100
03-22-2005, 12:03 PM
Thanks for all the appreciation guys. [BLUSHING!] It means alot!!

:mrgreen:

BK
03-22-2005, 12:07 PM
This is one of the nicest boards.

Thanks for the cool digs Ralphie!

BK